Anneliis has 15+ years of experience working as a lawyer and attorney at a leading regional law firm Sorainen and as head of legal of leading Pan-Baltic retailer Maxima. She has gained a lot of experience how to solve various complex legal issues affecting large corporate clients. She therefore understands well how businesses work and what kind of support the owners and managers need.
Anneliis is an experienced transaction advisory lawyer with a focus on commercial real estate. She knows well how to manage the transaction from start of due diligence through to final stages of closing. She has a good understanding of how litigation works and she can therefore advise well also in complex disputes. Having worked as head of legal to Maxima she is also well placed to advise on various corporate governance, employment and numerous other matters which affect corporate clients on a daily basis. Anneliis is therefore versatile and can quickly find solution to most legal challenges a corporation may encounter.
Her experience working as a legal counsel at the Estonian Health Insurance Fund after Estonia joined the EU gives her an understanding about workings of public administration. This gives her an edge at dealing with planning, zoning and permitting issues affecting real estate developers and construction companies and she has considerable experience on these matters.
- Law firm SORAINEN (lawyer)
- MAXIMA Eesti OÜ (head of legal department)
- Estonian Health Insurance Fund (legal compliance assistant)
- University of Tartu, Faculty of Law, B.A. & M.A. (2004)
- University of Cape Town, Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Environmental Law (2010)
- Estonian Bar Association (on maternity leave)
- Daily business newspaper Äripäev (2009, „Frustration clause 97, exit in case of devalvation?“)