Suguru is acting as GLIMSTEDT’s of counsel, who is mainly focused to advising Japanese clients in relation to their businesses in Europe.
Suguru studied law in Sapporo Gakuin University and graduated in 2010. He continues his M.A studies in international law in Tallinn University of Technology (TalTech).
Suguru’s main work experience has been related to logistics and automotive sector.
He has contributed to our projects related to Japan and now we have agreed to on-board him to take advantage of his native and cultural background, as well Japanese language skills.
Suguru’s strengths allow us to ease the entry of Japanese businesses to Europe. The fact that he has resided in Estonia for more than 10 years allows him to create trust between European and Japanese business cultures.
Even strong Japanese multinational clients feel more comfortable when there is a Japanese representative part of the team assisting them in their European activities.
The same applies to clients looking access from Europe to Japan. We see great potential in that.
Suguru’s background further strengthens our team and allows us to take advantage of access to Japanese market.
- Online Guitar Parts retailer (Japan) – CEO/consultant
- SP Metal Art OÜ
- CMA CGM
- Tallinn University of Technology – International MBA September (2011-present)
- San Francisco State University American Language Institute April 2010 – August 2010
- Sapporo Gakuin University – Bachelor’s Degree in Law April 2005 – March 2010
- Tomakomai Nishi High School – High School Diploma April 2002 – March 2005