Randu Riiberg has 20 years experience as a legal advisor and management consultant of clients in a numerous sectors having in depth experience in various matters.
As attorney-at-law and advisor Randu has been responsible for CLIENT ACCOUNTS also in the following sectors:
- Telecom – one of the three leading telecom operators in Estonia;
- Construction – road construction company that has been built from scratch to one of the most succesful road and civil construction businesses in Estonia;
- Biotech – Icosagen, contract research provider for biopharmaceutical and biotechnology industries;
- Textile production – Wendre, one of the leading bedding producers in the world;
- Real estate – Homburg (acquisition EUR 200 000 000 real estate portfolio in Baltics);
- Consumer goods – a leading sales and marketing company of premium beverages in the Baltic countries;
- HVAC– one of the regions leading HVAC distributors.
Randu has lead also following projects:
- Restructuring – advising several major international companies in their local and cross border restructuring processes;
- M&A – full transactional support to a number of large scale deals, including strategies for negotiations, participating at the negotiations, deal structuring and document drafting;
- Real estate and infrastructure – advising one of the largest real estate transactions in Baltics, including leading the whole process from local jurisdiction perspective. Advising local municipalities and entrepreneurs in relation to Pärnu Airport development, including in relation to securing the funding for the project;
- Start-ups – leading and advising a number of deals since 2012.
English, Finnish and Russian language have made it easy to work in the region, having strong focus to Finnish and Russian clients and markets.
Estonian, English, Finnish, Russian
- Member of the Estonian Bar Association
- Chambers: “Randu Riiberg is recognised for his technical capabilities and his transactional experience. Commentators also praise his document drafting skills.”